"AIM" For Excellence!
Further your own personal growth – become a part of our team!
Ashley Industrial Molding currently employs over 450 different employees across its 4 different locations in the United States. Headquartered in Ashley, Indiana, our company culture is rooted in a strong midwest work ethic with an emphasized focus on continual improvement. Here at AIM, the importance of continuous improvement is deeply ingrained into our company’s very culture. Excellent benefits and a competitive wage are just two of the many reasons you should consider joining our team!
Submit Your Application!
Submit your application today to begin you first step towards becoming a part of our successful team!
Before applying, please take a look at our Application and Certification Agreement below.
Application Certification and Agreement
- CERTIFICATION OF TRUTHFULNESS. I certify that all statements on the Application for Employment are made truthfully and without evasion, and further understand and agree that such statements may be investigated and if found to be false will be sufficient reason for not being employed or if employed may result in my dismissal.
- AUTHORIZATION FOR EMPLOYMENT/EDUCATIONAL INFORMATION. I authorize the references listed in the Application for Employment, and any prior employer, educational institution or any other persons or organizations to give this Company any and all information concerning my previous employment/educational accomplishments, disciplinary information or any other pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise, and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing same to you. I hereby waive written notice that employment information is being provided by any person or organization
- EMPLOYMENT AT WILL. If I am hired, in consideration of my employment, I agree to abide by the rules and policies of Ashley Industrial Molding, including any changes made from time to time, and agree that my employment and compensation can be terminated with or without cause, with or without notice, at any time, at the option of either Ashley Industrial Molding, Inc. or myself. I understand that no officer, manager or supervisor of Ashley Industrial Molding, other that the President, has any authority to enter into any agreement for employment for any specific or indefinite period of time or to make any agreement contrary to the foregoing. Any such agreement made by the President must be made in writing to be effective.
- NEED FOR ACCOMMODATION. If I am a person with a disability who requires accommodation to perform the job, I must notify Ashley Industrial Molding of this need.
- CRIMINAL RECORDS CHECK. I authorize Ashley Industrial Molding to secure a criminal conviction history from the appropriate law enforcement agencies, should the Company determine it is necessary to do so.
- PHYSICAL EXAM AND RELEASE OF MEDICAL INFORMATION. I agree to take a physical exam following a job offer conditioned on passing a physical exam. I authorize every medical doctor, physician or other healthcare provider to provide any and all information, including but not limited to all medical reports, laboratory reports, X-rays or clinical abstracts relating to my previous health history or employment in connection with any examination, consultation, test or evaluation. I hereby release every medical doctor, healthcare personnel and every other person, firm, officer, corporation, association, organization or institution which shall comply with the authorization or request made in this respect from any and all liability. I understand that this release will not be sent to my physician or other healthcare provider until a job offer has been made.
- DRUG AND ALCOHOL TESTING. I agree to provide Ashley Industrial Molding with appropriate specimens to determine or exclude the presence of alcohol, drugs and other substances. I understand that decisions concerning my employment will be made as a result of this test.
- CONSIDERATION FOR EMPLOYMENT. I understand that my application will be considered pursuant to the Company’s normal procedures for a period of sixty (60) days. If I am still interested in employment thereafter, I must reapply.x
- AUTHORIZATION TO WORK. If I am selected for hire I will be offered employment provided I verify that I am authorized to work as required by the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- LIMITATION ON CLAIMS. I agree that any action or suit against the Company arising out of my employment or termination of employment, including but not limited to claims arising under State or Federal civil rights statutes, must be brought within 180 days of the event giving rise to the claim or be forever barred. I waive any statute of limitation to the contrary.
Application For Employment
Don’t hesitate to ask, send us a message today!